Sunday, December 20, 2009

What’s the difference between winning and losing?

Living the life you’ve always dreamed of where you are 100% happy or dreading the sound of your alarm clock?

It’s a matter of hustle. A simple decision to work harder than everyone else. We live in a day and age where the cost of entry into business is ZERO. The only thing that matters is sweat equity.


But what motivates a person to hustle?


It’s not a switch that can be turned on or off. It’s not a gift that some are blessed with and others aren’t – it’s the passion for what you’re doing.


I’ve always been someone who has worked hard in everything I did, but most of the time I didn’t enjoy it, I just kept working because I knew that’s what it took to be successful. Until, I got into entrepreneurship. Every morning, I jump out of bed, because I love what I do – I live a fast pace life that is always changing and always pushing me to learn more. I’m passionate, and because of that, I can outwork anyone, anywhere.


Gary Vaynerchuk is the biggest advocate of this – he believes that the key to success is loving what you do. Gary is a prime example of loving what you do, and hustling because of it. So, quit going through the motions and getting discouraged when something doesn’t go your way. That my friends, is the type of shit that embodies a hustler.


Things happen, and when they do… move your keynote from that warm, well lit room, to the streets of where ever you are . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment